Simple 4 Leaf Clover Earrings


Simple Four-Leaf Clover Earring 

I saw someone make these four-leaf clover charms/earrings, and all I could think about is how I would love to make some. So I tried, and tried, and tried. Turns out it's not that easy. So instead of giving up I decided to make my own.  With that I give you this crafter's recipe for four-leaf clover earrings.

What you'll need:

Green clay (preferably polymer clay, but it doesn't really matter)

Dotter tool

Earring making supplies [Stud]

Superglue

Instructions:

Tweezers and/or Jewlery Making Plyers.

1) take your green clay and measure out 4 evenly sized balls.

2) Take your clay balls and place them into a square formation. you want the balls to be touching but not squished together. 

3) Take the smaller side/size of your dotting tool and gentle press down [ NOT COMPLETLY] and gradually move your way down to the middle of the square. Repeat process with remaining balls. Make sure they meet in the middle, each individual "leaf" should look like a tear drop.

4)  Repeat steps 1-3 one more time,

5) Follow your clay's setting instruction's. For example, I used oven bake/polymer clay, so I put mine one a silicone liner on a baking tray and baked at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes per 1/4 inch. Your clay should come with instructions.

6) For this step I like to take some parchment paper and place the super glue on the parchment paper. BE CAREFUL!!!!  Superglue can be dangerous if not handled properly. Wear gloves if you feel uneasy about using superglue.

7) Lay your clovers upside down on the parchment paper, use your tweezers/plyers to carefully place the flat part of the stud earring into the superglue and then onto the back of the clover. Wait for superglue to dry.

 

That's it. All done. I hope you enjoy these make sure to subscribe and follow for more Crafting Recipes.

Comments